Monday, August 23, 2010

Would this recipe be good with salmon?

I was searching the internet for a salmon %26amp; asparagus risotto to make for dinner and came acrossed this one on the Food Network website:





http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada鈥?/a>





Do you think this would be good with salmon? If so, should I keep the prosciutto or omit? Half of me is saying omit it the other half is saying keep it. What are your thoughts?





Thanks!





ps: This recipe also gives me the excuse to use the bottle of champagne I have in my fridge. I hate opening up wine or champagne only to toss the rest because it doesn't get drank fast enough.Would this recipe be good with salmon?
Salmon would be great- just cook it first and add at the very end of the risotto. i would eliminate the prosciutto, although a favorite, is too overpowering for the salmon.Would this recipe be good with salmon?
Salmon wouldn't be too good because it flakes, and as you stir it it will break up and there won't be much left except for salmon puree. I say omit the salmon and include the prosciutto.
yes it sounds wonderful and I would keep the prosciutto.





What time is dinner served?





Cinn =)
  • mark cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment