Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Recipe Calls For 14.5 oz Canned Salmon --?

I only have 3 fresh salmon filets in 4 oz. packages. How many should I use?!?!?





Thanks!!My Recipe Calls For 14.5 oz Canned Salmon --?
All of them will equal 12 oz., that should be close enough. Once you took out the broth and the bones from the canned salmon, that's probably what would be left.My Recipe Calls For 14.5 oz Canned Salmon --?
What is the recipe? It may be that with the other ingredients, that 12 oz is OK, like if its for a pasta dish, for instance.
I would purchase 1 more pkg.of salmon filet and add a little more than 1/2 of that to the other 3 pkgs! This will give you approximatly 14.5 oz.
Well its 14.5 oz drained most likely. So say the recipe needs maybe 9-12 oz of salmon meat. I would use all four. I rather have too much than too little
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment