Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am looking for recipe for making pickled salmon with dill weed Filipino style my wife father use to make it?

Pickled Salmon





1 cup water


1 cup distilled white vinegar


3 tablespoons sugar


1/2 teaspoon salt


1 small white onion, thinly sliced


1 lemon, thinly sliced


1 tablespoon mustard seeds


1 teaspoon black peppercorns


2 bay leaves


3/4 cup firmly packed dill sprigs


2 pounds salmon fillet, skinned, rinsed, dried and cut into small pieces.





In a saucepan, combine the water, vinegar, salt, onion, lemon, mustard seeds, peppercorns and bay leaves. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring until the sugar melts. Remove from heat and cool. Put the fish and dill sprigs in a glass container and poor the cooled vinegar solution over this, gently stirring to coat all the pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours. May be up to 4 or 5 days. To serve, pour off the liquid and arrange the salmon, with the pickled onion and lemon, in a bowl.I am looking for recipe for making pickled salmon with dill weed Filipino style my wife father use to make it?
Don't know, but when you find out, please tell me. awesome!!!!I am looking for recipe for making pickled salmon with dill weed Filipino style my wife father use to make it?
JUST LOOK IT ON THE INTERNET.

No comments:

Post a Comment